errors on language and photo organizer help needed

Usage of Control Panel, global settings, how to install new gadgets and plugins, user permissions, policies, anti-spam.

errors on language and photo organizer help needed

Postby recard » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:02 pm

Hello,

I came across your system while searching for systems and was really stunned by how great it is, Its unbeliveable that you can find that kinf of quality free on the web. While trying to add a new language i got a red icon on the top and the following messege :" language string in bad format". The same icon also popped when i tried to save after translating with the following messege: "There was not enough permission to save language file" I also had difficulties uploading photos the system gave me the following messeges:
Code: Select all
Warning: tempnam() [function.tempnam]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File() is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/recardsh/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/recardsh/domains/recard.co.il/public_html/gadgets/Phoo/AdminModel.php on line 791

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/sbin/convert) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/recardsh/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/recardsh/domains/recard.co.il/public_html/include/Jaws/Image.php on line 83

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/sbin/convert) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/recardsh/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/recardsh/domains/recard.co.il/public_html/include/Jaws/Image.php on line 83

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/bin/convert) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/recardsh/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/recardsh/domains/recard.co.il/public_html/include/Jaws/Image.php on line 83

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/convert) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/recardsh/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/recardsh/domains/recard.co.il/public_html/include/Jaws/Image.php on line 83

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/X11R6/bin/convert) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/recardsh/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/recardsh/domains/recard.co.il/public_html/include/Jaws/Image.php on line 83

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/sbin/convert) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/recardsh/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/recardsh/domains/recard.co.il/public_html/include/Jaws/Image.php on line 83

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/sbin/convert) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/recardsh/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/recardsh/domains/recard.co.il/public_html/include/Jaws/Image.php on line 83

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/bin/convert) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/recardsh/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/recardsh/domains/recard.co.il/public_html/include/Jaws/Image.php on line 83

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/bin/convert) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/recardsh/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/recardsh/domains/recard.co.il/public_html/include/Jaws/Image.php on line 83

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/X11R6/bin/convert) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/recardsh/:/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in /home/recardsh/domains/recard.co.il/public_html/include/Jaws/Image.php on line 83

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/recardsh/domains/recard.co.il/public_html/gadgets/Phoo/AdminModel.php:791) in /home/recardsh/domains/recard.co.il/public_html/include/Jaws/Header.php on line 30

Any help will be greatly appriciated!

Sam
recard

Re: errors on language and photo organizer help needed

Postby candle » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:36 am

as for photo organizer, go to "additional settings" and change "resize method" from "ImageMagic" to "GD"
if you find solution for language error - let me know - having the same problem :(
candle

Postby afz » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:43 am

fixed in 0.8.9, and will be available very soon
afz

Postby therethere » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Well im having the There was not enough permission to save language file error while translating the blog language to mine.

I had posted here too, but now i found this thread about the same issue. so i will let the link of the another post here too.

http://forum.jaws-project.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=860
therethere

Postby samsameer » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:21 am

I came across your system while searching for systems and was really stunned by how great it is, Its unbeliveable that you can find that kinf of quality free on the web. While trying to add a new language i got a red icon on the top and the following messege :" language string in bad format". The same icon also popped when i tried to save after translating with the following messege: "There was not enough permission to save language file" I also had difficulties uploading photos the system gave me the following messeges:
samsameer

Postby sharktooth » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:45 pm

therethere wrote:Well im having the There was not enough permission to save language file error while translating the blog language to mine.

I had posted here too, but now i found this thread about the same issue. so i will let the link of the another post here too.

http://forum.jaws-project.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=860

This seems to be another issue with being logged in as an administrator or a basic user. I just mentioned this is another thread, but based on some tests I have been running using different cloud computing companies and video converter platforms with my media file. It seems like there might be some alterations the the user status depending on which way you are entering. I'm also a student and don't know much, but I have found it to be quite interesting seeing the effects the cloud has on these apps, etc.
sharktooth

Return to Control Panel