Can't use Photo Organizer

Questions about Jaws Gadgets (Blog, Photo Organizer, Polls, Banners, etc)

Can't use Photo Organizer

Postby johl » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:20 pm

Hi all!
I've updated to the latest release (0.9.3) and is very pleased. Today i felt to sort and delete som old pictures in my Photo Albums. I logged in as admin-user and clicked on Photo Organizer. Boom...i ws hit with a error-page, telling me:

Code: Select all
Warning: require_once(/mnt/DATA/www/html/include/PhooModel.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/DATA/www/html/include/Jaws.php on line 848 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/mnt/DATA/www/html/include/PhooModel.php' (include_path='.:/mnt/DATA/www/html/libraries/pear') in /mnt/DATA/www/html/include/Jaws.php on line 848

PHP 5.4.6 (cgi-fcgi) (built: Sep 10 2012 23:18:48)

Any ideas what's going wrong with my gadget/installations?

Regards Jonas
johl

Re: Can't use Photo Organizer

Postby afz » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:46 pm

I think your not correctly replace, all jaws file, or you not pass cleanup step in upgrade wizard,
anyway if you can't fixed this issue, please send me your ftp account(address/user/pass/port) via private message for me for fix this issue
afz

Postby johl » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:52 am

Now i tried to update to 0.9.3 and it went well. I tried to run the cleanup script that was generated within guide, but no luck. How can i run the cleanup from CLI or control panel?
In map upgrade/stages/... i've got lots of stuff :)
I ran this script from websites "root" but it didn't go as planned.
#!/bin/sh

echo Start deleting files.
while read filePath; do
  echo deleting file : $filePath
  rm "$filePath" -f
done < upgrade/stages/Cleanup/files.txt

echo Start deleting folders.
while read folderPath; do
  echo deleting folder : $folderPath
  rm "$folderPath" -rf
done < upgrade/stages/Cleanup/folders.txt

This is what the result was (for every row). xxxxx is just all the rows from the files.txt
deleting folder : xxxxxx
rm: xxxxx: No such file or directory
rm: -rf: No such file or directory

Is there's a trick you have (that you can do from a ftp-account)?
Regards Jonas
johl

Postby afz » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:25 pm

Jaws try to delete these files/directory if permission enough, but if not you must delete outdated files/directory manually.
This script for help to delete outdated files/directory via linux/windows command line, but you must copy it on root of Jaws and then try to execute it.
afz

Postby johl » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:31 pm

Okej, then i'll try to delete all go the files in the list from SSH/CLI. I'll hope i don't wreck the installation :oops:
johl

Postby johl » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Hi again!
I deleted all the files and folders that was generated in the files.txt and folders.txt (.../upgrade/stages/Cleanup/). Now my Phoo Gadget works :D
But, my old albums are deleted..i think i did that when trying to uninstall and reinstall the Gadget. Well, i'll try to find the old pics and import them again. Thank for all the help!

Cheers J
johl

Return to Gadgets